Unfortunately, Chabot Gun Club’s lease was not renewed by the East Bay Regional Park District and the marksmanship range is now permanently closed. We thank all of our tens of thousands of patrons for your support for more than fifty years at this important facility. There are no plans to open up at another location at this time, although we still are open to suggestions.
(Some) BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Prepaid fees mean you shoot at reduced Daily Rate;
Rifle Pistol Line: $ 8.50 instead of $ 17.00.
Trap: $ 9.75 instead of $11.00.
2. You can vote for Club Officers (after a minimum of a year’s continuous membership).
3. Your spouse shoots at member rate.
4. You might receive (a very) occasional newsletter. (Most information is posted on the Club bulletin boards and on our web-site.)
5. You may bring in 4 guests a year at the member’s rate. (Save your old cards We honor any current member’s card’s 4 guest punches regardless of year.)
We would like you to be a member of Chabot Gun Club.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission, control occupancy or remove anyone whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with any safety regulation.